For bookings, please contact Mark at Cloud Tower Photo directly on +353 86 1932161 or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Workshops commencing form the 4th July. Monday & Tuesday workshops only.
- €240 per person, includes 1.5 day workshop, overnight accommodation & breakfast.
- Workshop begins at 10am on the Monday morning and attendees must meet outside Madelines Accommodation.
- One nights accommodation provided on the Monday night in Madelines Accommodation, Tinahely. A beautiful guesthouse located in the heart of the village with local restaurants, pubs, cafe and shops all within walking distance. Each private room has its own ensuite, TV, tea & coffee making facilities, towels & toiletries provided too.
- Breakfast is included at the nearby cafe, D’lish. Packed lunch & snacks are recommended and these can be purchased in D’lish or the local shops.
- A maximum number of 4 attendees per workshop.
- Transport to various locations during workshops is provided.
- Free street parking is provided to the front of Madelines Accommodation.
Two Day Itinery:
- Day 1: Meet for 10am at Madelines Accommodation. Transport via car is provided for the photography workshop locations. From Tinahely we shall travel to Glendalough and begin with and walking the Spinc. Visits to the popular Ballinatoe Woods, Lough Tay, The Wicklow Gap & Glenmalure. Break for lunch at Glendalough. Attendees will be dropped back to Tinahely for overnight stay at Madelines Accommodation. There are plenty of food options for an evening meal, with O’Connors Bar & Restaurant and Murphys Hotel both within stepping distance of your accommodation. Depending on weather conditions, we can arrange to do a sunset shoot. This can be decided on the day with the attendees.
- Day 2: Check out of Madelines Accommodation, followed by breakfast in D’lish Cafe, Tinahely. Collected from D’lish at 10.15am and transported to Tomnafinnogue Woods, Tinahely, only a few minutes away. This woods is world renowned as one of the last remaining oak woods. Workshop ends at 12:45pm where attendees are dropped back to the village. Post-workshop, a personalised video will be made available to attendees on the editing process. Any questions after the workshop are also welcome.
- Digital (DSLR) camera & tripod.
- Basic photography knowledge recommended by not essential.
- Download Adobe Lightroom for photo editing purposes. Photoshop is also recommended but not essential.
- Hiking boots & waterproofs.
- Bug spray & sunscreen is strongly advised.
- Lunch, snacks & plenty of water.